Webinar: Education Session on the New Reimbursement Pathway in Wound Care for the MolecuLight i:X® Bacterial Imaging Procedure
Click Here to Register
This webinar is designed to educate the audience on a new reimbursement pathway now available in wound care for the “Non-contact real-time fluorescence wound imaging, for bacterial presence, location, and load” procedure using the MolecuLight i:X®. This handheld imaging device provides clinicians with information on bacterial presence and location in and around wounds at the point-of-care. Leading wound care reimbursement experts Leah Amir and Dr. Eric Lullove will:
- - Review the 2 new CPT codes that can be used on all wounds and in all wound care settings (active July 1, 2020)
- - Learn about the assigned APC code enabling facility payment in the hospital outpatient department setting for the MolecuLight-enabled procedure (active July 1, 2020)
- - Describe the MolecuLight i:X® imaging procedure and its utility in assessing wounds, informing treatment planning, and monitoring treatment efficacy
- - Provide tips on how and where the new procedure codes would be billed and the clinical documentation required
- - Discuss the keys steps required to incorporate these new procedure codes into your reimbursement protocol.
Executive Director, The Institute for Quality Resource Management
President, Vantage Links
St. Louis, MO
Leah Amir is the Executive Director at The Institute for Quality Resource Management and the President of Vantage Links in St. Louis, MO. She has extensive experience in the areas of reimbursement for new procedures. She is an active participant in the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), American College of Healthcare Executives (AHCE), the Wound Healing Society (WHS), and she is on the editorial board of Today’s Wound Clinic.
Eric J. Lullove, D.P.M., P.A
Chief Medical Officer, West Boca Center for Wound Healing
Boca Raton, FL
Dr. Eric Lullove is the Chief Medical Officer of the West Boca Center for Wound Healing in Coconut Creek, FL and a staff physician at West Boca Medical Center in Boca Raton. Dr. Lullove is a Fellow of the American College of Certified Wound Specialists.
The speakers disclose consultancy roles with MolecuLight.
By registering for this program, you consent to share the registration information (not including your email address) with the program's sponsor(s).